Bespoke creations for every occasion
Adorable Cakes 2017
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 07505143312
Bespoke creations for every occasion
Terms and Conditions
• The cake designs are the result of the information given to Adorable Cakes by the customer. The interpretation of customers’ bespoke requirements and amends to the design, are approved by the customer during the order process; written/verbal descriptions or a diagram will be used to explain what the customer will receive. Due to copyright reasons, we are unable to provide an identical cake of another designers creation.
• Adorable Cakes will do its best to match any colour requests for icing but we cannot guarantee an exact Pantone match as colours present differently in different materials. We always aim for a perfect match but this is not always possible.
• All of Adorable Cakes’ wedding cakes come with an ivory or white ribbon around the base board as standard unless another colour is requested.
Allergies & Special Dietary Requirements
• Unless otherwise specified, all Adorable Cakes’ wedding cakes contain butter, gluten (wheat) and eggs and are made in an environment that handles nuts, soya and alcohol. Nut-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and alcohol-free cakes can be made on request but we cannot guarantee that these cakes will not contain trace amounts of these ingredients due to the nature of production.
• Adorable Cakes accepts no liability for customers suffering allergic reactions from eating our cakes.
• It is the customer’s responsibility to make Adorable Cakes aware of any special dietary requirements that need to be accommodated in the making of their cake.
• We cannot guarantee that the fruit used to make our jams and marmalades is 100% stone-free, as pips and stones can be missed in rare circumstances in the manufacturing process.
Consultation and Tasting
• The samples given in the consultation and tasting are made to approved Adorable Cakes wedding cake recipes. However, every cake is handmade to order using fresh and natural ingredients and on rare occasions slight variations may occur as a result of this.
• The consultation and sampling requires a £20 deposit, this is deducted from your total should you subsequently place an order. Please note that we require 24 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule a consultation, as cakes will be freshly baked for your consultation and wastage will inevitably occur if you are unable to attend your appointment
Payment and deposits
• Customers will receive written quotes by email or facebook private message.
• A deposit of £50 is required to confirm your order.
• Cake deposits are generally non-refundable. Please refer to the section regarding cancellations for more details.
• The final payment of the balance is due, at the latest, 21 days before your wedding reception date. Payment can be made earlier if you wish, but we require the balance closed 21 days prior to delivery.
• Failure to complete payment by 21 days prior to your wedding reception may result in your cake order being cancelled.
• Any alterations you wish to make to your confirmed, ordered cake design must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to make alterations to cakes requested within a month of delivery. If an alteration affects the cost, your balance will be adjusted accordingly. This cost alteration must be paid 14 days prior to your wedding reception date if the cost is over the original total.
• Alterations to wedding favours and cutting-cake orders may not be possible within 2 weeks of your wedding reception date.
• We cannot refund the cost of any cakes cancelled with less than 28 days’ notice.
• All deposits are non-refundable. (This includes deposits for the cake, delivery and set-up and wedding favours).
• Adorable Cakes’ wedding cakes can be delivered throughout Northwest England.
• Adorable Cakes can deliver to the UK outside of Northwest England but the circumstances and requirements must be discussed and decisions as to whether this is appropriate will be made on a per-cake basis. Delivery charges for these locations will also be discussed on a per-cake basis.
• Adorable Cakes does not charge a flat fee for delivery and assembly. All delivery charges are calculated on a distance and time basis and are quoted in the order confirmation. Adorable Cakes delivery charges include delivery to the agreed location for the specified time (as per the order confirmation), liaison with the caterer or banqueting manager at your venue and assembly of the cake in-situ.
• Adorable Cakes offers the option for customers to collect their cake free of charge from Whittle le Woods. Not all cakes are suitable for collection so please ask for more detailed information.
• Adorable Cakes accepts no liability for self-assembly cakes that are not assembled properly or are damaged during assembly or transportation.
• Please note – wedding cakes can be very heavy and large and the components may come in several boxes. They may not be suitable for transporting via public transport.
• Adorable Cakes accepts no liability for cakes that are damaged after they have been delivered to the agreed location.
• For cakes delivered to wedding venues, Adorable Cakes will provide a photograph as proof to say that the cake has arrived and that it arrived in perfect condition. Cakes picked up from Adorable Cakes are checked by myself and also checked by the customer on collection. The customer consents that it has been collected in perfect condition, by accepting the cake and removing it from the studio. Damages after this point are not Adorable Cakes’ responsibility.
• All Adorable Cakes’ wedding cakes are fragile and require care and attention when handling, storing and displaying to prevent damage occurring.
• Please take care when displaying your cake at your wedding reception to avoid direct sunlight, spotlights or candles creating damage to the cake decorations. Hand-painted cakes are especially vulnerable to heat and light damage. All Adorable Cakes’ cakes are designed to withstand normal and reasonable display conditions. Special requirements regarding display suitability will be discussed during the consultation process. Adorable Cakes accepts no liability for cakes that are damaged during display at your wedding.
If you have any questions regarding any of our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to call us and we would be delighted to help. E-mail email@example.com or telephone 07505143312.